Full Job Description
QuickMD is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to help grow our national telemedicine business.
This position offers competitive pay and flexible scheduling. The position is W2 and will be paid bi-monthly.
The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. This role plays a vital role in a company’s growth and has important responsibilities that range from creative influence to business strategy. Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the Chief Marketing Officer’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
The Chief Marketing Officer also ensures the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. Today, this means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
- Bachelor's degree
- An advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred
- Most CMOs have approximately 10 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility- with a focus on marketing expansion
- Three to five years of experience in a leadership role
Chief Marketing Officer Essential Skills
- Superb analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Chief Marketing Officer Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee a company’s overall advertising and sales strategy
- Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities
- Develop the structure of the business’s marketing department
- Negotiate advertising contacts
- Approve marketing campaign ideas
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goals
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals
- Plan campaigns to bring attention to and create interest in QuickMD’s telehealth services
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results in order to better understand the market and customer tastes
- Use research to identify likely customers for a product or service and then develop a pricing strategy that will induce them to purchase the product or service
- Market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Manage social media accounts or manage people who manage those accounts
QuickMD is a rapidly growing telemedicine company specializing in urgent care, primary care, and MOUD (medication for opioid use disorder). QuickMD currently operates in 36 states (and Washington DC) with plans to expand to all 50 states.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,293.42 - $261,849.44 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All work is remote. Conferences or anything in-person are optional.
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote