Operate machines to produce a quality product in a timely manner.
- Set up, operate and tend machines that stitch, use hot air or ultrasonics to join together materials in the manufacturing of garment products.
- Observes seaming to detect any defects and notifies supervisor or mechanic if defect is caused by a machine malfunction
- Responsible for moving bundles of cutwork within module
- Fold and pack out products in boxes
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform job functions.
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for prolonged periods of time; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate computer and telephone keyboards.
- Noise levels are usually moderate.
- Ability to see and adjust; close vision and distance vision.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Kappler is an Equal Opportunity Employer.