Job descriptiono 2+ years relevant fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
o Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs
o A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends
o Ability to style different body types/fit needs
o History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
o Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
o Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
o A high-level of passion for fashion and style
o Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs
Amazon is seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. We are seeking individuals who are experienced in fashion, styling and direct client communications and want to be a part of building a highly personalized styling experience. Candidates must be able to understand a broad customer base; be highly skilled with curation, trend and fit knowledge; have exceptional writing skills; and be able to speak to the latest fashion. Candidates must also thrive in a start-up environment where they bring creativity, new perspectives and an ability to navigate an ambiguous and changing business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent, and have a passion for styling and the client experience.
This team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST, 7 days a week, and are subject to change. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays. Our program uses a shift bid process at the start of each quarter to determine individual schedules based on bids and the needs of the business. This is a remote position hiring for employees located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Key job responsibilities
- Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data and internal software programs to provide world class styling advice that inspires our customers through thoughtful curation of outfits
- Offer expert styling advice that inspire our customers through thoughtful curation of outfits
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service with strong communication and listening skills
- Build and retain a strong customer relationship via multiple platforms such as chat, offline, and online styling
- Review customer profiles and preferences and reply to customer questions to capture their personal style preferences, fit considerations, fashion trends and style
- Provide comprehensive summaries and notes regarding customer interactions through strong written and verbal communication
- Carry a high level of Ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring you lead with Customer Obsession
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Leverage CRM data to review and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics
- Comply with tasks assigned by manager
- Contribute and work well within virtual teams
- Set achievable goals in line with current business goals
o AA or Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Din Tai Fung Tigard, OR 97223 (North Tigard area)+3 locations $125 - $175 a day 1 day ago
Iowa 80 Truckstop Walcott, IA 52773 Up to $15 an hour 30+ days ago
Saint Francis Health System Tulsa, OK 74136 1 day ago
Supporting Strategies Remote in South Carolina 25 days ago