FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE NOW!
At Priority Life Care (PLC), we provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working here. You'll find lots of opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of seniors. Our culture of supporting Independence is truly what we feel makes us unique. Ready to make a difference? Then join us at Priority Life Care. We think it's time for you to begin your journey with PLC!
Social Services Supervisor
The primary function of the Social Services Supervisor is to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of the Social Service program. Oversee the Social Service program and budget policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements and benefits.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- A full range of Medical/Dental/Vision plans to choose from
- SwiftMD - Telemedicine that is available to all employees at no cost!
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Rewards Program based on Years of Service
- Outstanding advancement opportunities through our "Pathway to Promotion"
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and implements social services programs to meet the needs of the residents in the facility and the needs of the community
- Interviews residents and family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history
- Assesses residents social needs and conveys information to co-workers, medical records and care plans
- Coordinates care plan meetings as needed
- Counsels residents as needed
- Oversees or performs all aspects of discharge planning
- Reports/documents changes in resident social condition, or oversees the documentation by Social Services staff
- Evaluates the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively
- Confers with management and staff to discuss and resolve resident complaints
- Plans and administers budgets for programs, equipment and support services
- Participates in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements and program benefits
- Prepares and maintains records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records and/or training manuals
- Complies with state, federal, and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- High School diploma or equivalent; previous long-term care experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree or approved social service designee course preferred
Check us out on our website: www.prioritylc.com or text "Care" to 85000 for a full list of our job openings!
Priority Life Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
keywords: assisted living community, senior community, home, health care, medical, social, services, supervisor, manager, director, benefits, full time, social work, medicine, health, services
Average salary of $100,000 annually*
Brand: Livingston Place
Address: 4656 Livingston Road SE Washington, DC - 20032
Property Description: 9641 Livingston Place
Property Number: 9641