Increased rates and $5,000 BONUS!
The Medical Assistant administers and performs triage and direct care to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of the RN/Nurse Manager. This includes functions such as height/weight and vital signs, updating medical records, as well as assisting the clinicians with exams as requested. Also ensures a smooth flow of patients through the office by providing efficient basic care to patients. The Medical Assistant performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office running smoothly. The Medical Assistant also performs secretarial support for the office, assist the front desk operations in performing general clerical tasks, such as checking patients in and out, filing, copying, answering the phone, and related duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No experience
Certification and Licensure
- CPR Certification
- BLS Certification
- Registered Medical Assistant (Per department needs)
- Current Medical Assistant Certification awarded through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), the American Medical Technologists (AMT), the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or the National Healthcare Association (NHA). Medical Assistant Certification program other than those listed above will require THMG Leadership Approval.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
FedEx Ground PH US Pflugerville, TX 78660+18 locations $15 - $16 an hour 6 days ago
Mobile Medical Group Salt Lake City, UT 84107 $19 - $20 an hour Just posted
Liberty Energy Fort Morgan, CO+21 locations $19 an hour 7 days ago
County of Napa, CA Napa, CA 94558 $61,006 - $72,675 a year 8 days ago