Looking for a career where you can impact in Agriculture?
Are you a post-doctorate in Plant Physiology with knowledge and experience in Soil Science and Agrochemistry? Do you enjoy developing your own work plan, having creativity within a scientific environment? Working within a driven, self-directed team environment, with an international team and tremendous growth opportunity towards a top leadership role? We have a unique opportunity with our team in Louisville KY with an established specialized agricultural soil and plant food company with an emphasis on solutions that build a sustainable future for agriculture.
Ways you can make a difference
· Assist in determining research goals; identify potential partners to accomplish research goals; identify suitable locations for trials; create and manage annual research budget.
· Coordinate and manage all domestic field trials. Responsible for ensuring appropriate applications and adherence to trial protocols. Responsible for coordinating delivery of all trial materials to appropriate locations. Responsible for collecting, compiling, and reporting data from all trials, including interpretation and application of results. Periodic visits to trial participants and coordinators to ensure adherence to trial protocol are expected; maintain all data and reports in various formats and platforms. Work with marketing to transform trial data into marketing collateral.
· Research seed and plant responses to various materials and/or combinations of materials. Write reports on results including interpretation of results.
· Development of technical training materials for internal and external stakeholders. Training of internal and external stakeholders in person or through video or other communications media to improve the knowledge base of Monty’s products – what they are, the science and data supporting how they work, how to use them effectively, and limitations and /or interactions, etc. of product use and performance.
· Visit growers to solve crop problems, document trials, take soil and tissue samples, analyze, and interpret results, and provide solutions.
· Participate in tradeshows, customer meetings and business development trips as needed.
· Provide insight and information to assist the Compliance department by providing research data which will support product registrations.
· Collaborate and support product development team in new product formulations, strategies and options for future products, tests, and trials.
· Competitive analysis based on performance of Monty’s products versus competitive products.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Full-time
Salary Range: $95,000 - $135,000 per year
We can offer the right person:
· Highly competitive salary with annual bonus potential
· 401k with Matching
· Health benefits; Ancillary benefits including Dental and Vision
· Health Savings Account
· Company provided Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Competitive Vacation and Personal Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible Scheduling within established workday
· Tenure awards
· Paid Volunteer Hours
· National and International Travel – up to 20%
· Relocation package available
Visit our website for more information about Monty’s: www.montysplantfood.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Are you able to work in Louisville, KY?
- Are you willing to go through a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Please describe in 1-2 sentences, an experience where you conducted a scientific trial on plant nutrients on a specific crop?
- Please describe in 1-2 sentences. How is your previous experience relevant to this role? Why are you a good fit for this job?
- Doctorate (Required)
- English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location