For consideration please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] If you are applying for a design position, include your portfolio as well as hand sketches and computer generated renderings. Please keep attachments under 2 MB. Only well qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The Junior Designer’s focus will be on the design, production and documentation aspects of interior design projects, supporting and working with and under the direction of project team leaders. The Junior Designer’s role will vary depending on the nature and size of the projects.
- Assist the project team in the design process and in the production of interior architectural construction documents on a variety of project types including hotel, restaurant, residential, and commercial office interiors
- Assist the project team in the furnishings design/selection process and in the production of furnishings specifications on the above project types
- Assist the project team in producing presentation materials and in presenting designs to clients and other consultants
- Assist in the organization and upkeep of office design resources such as library, samples, etc.
- Collaborate and support senior staff on various design related aspects
- College-level degree required (architecture, interior design or related field)
- Minimum 2 years experience desired
- Experience required in:
- Interior architectural design and design presentation
- Production of contract documents
- Selection, coordination of interior architectural finishes
- Selection, coordination of furnishings (desired)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, and hand sketching
- Must be team-oriented, articulate, flexible, productive, able to deal successfully with BAMO team members, Principals and outside vendors
- Must be willing and able to handle multiple tasks, have a willingness to learn and take initiative
- Must have skills in three-dimensional computer rendering
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
BAMO, Inc has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees. New hires will be required to provide proof of vaccination (and booster if eligible) upon hire. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to enable otherwise qualified individuals who cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a religious reason.