Hollywoof Pet Resort is not your ordinary pet boarding facility, we are the place for people who want their pets to be treated like a celebrity. Our trained and compassionate staff truly love animals and providing them with professional, loving care. A stay at Hollywoof is like a vacation for your dog or cat. Whether they love to play or be pampered - we have an option for all temperaments and personalities. Our mission is to give your pet the VIP treatment.
- Be passionate about pets and people
- Have minimum 1 year experience in the pet care industry
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be able to multi-task
Duties include feeding, watering and spending quality time with dogs of all breeds as well as cleaning kennels and day care areas; picking up yards, cleaning equipment and common areas, laundry and dishes. Must be able to follow specific instructions and communicate effectively. Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.
You will also be performing customer service duties to include but not limited to checking guests in and out, making reservations, answering phones, taking payments.
One year experience working or volunteering in pet service (kennel, shelter, vet clinic...) preferred.
Please include all pet related experience (paid or unpaid) in your resume.
This is a part time position; you will be required to work some weekends and holidays. Day and evening shifts available.
Pay starts at $11.00 an hour plus tips with a pay increase after 90 days. AFLAC insurance is also offered after 90 days of employment. Starting pay may be higher depending on previous experience.
Applicants without a resume will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- If you have at least one year of Animal Care Experience, please describe this experience in your resume. Experience includes pet-sitting, working or volunteering at an animal rescue or shelter, veterinary practice, boarding facility, ranch, etc...
- Pet care: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location