- JobID: 230 Position Type:
- Online coaching availability for at least 5 hours per week.
- Master’s degree or higher in education or a related field required or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience is preferred.
- We are especially looking for coaches who have:
- Experience supporting K-12 and college students
- Experience teaching at online schools/virtually
- Experience supporting business executives
- Experience supporting career development and transitions
- We value candidates who have experience working one to one with individuals, preferably as a special education teacher, speech and language pathologist, school psychologist, counselor, general education teacher, or in higher education, with experience with individuals with ADHD and other learning challenges.
- Coaches must be comfortable and with technology including email, use of an online database to track student progress, Gmail and Google suites, various study websites, apps, and web conference apps like Zoom, Skype and/or Google Hangout. Must have a computer that is compatible with Skype and Zoom.
- Must have a quiet, dedicated workspace clear of disruptions for client, training and internal professional meetings/sessions, with internet connection stable enough for video conferencing (mbps over 40).
- All executive function coaches will be required to use a cell phone for client communication phone calls and texting.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America. Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
- We conduct background and reference checks as part of our hiring process and you will need to participate in all required training and pass our training assessments in order to be officially hired.
- All candidates will be required to obtain a notarized I-9 document upon a final offer letter.
Executive Function Coach - Remote
Remote - Vermont
Beyond BookSmart is an Executive Function coaching company whose mission is to help individuals successfully meet today's challenges, using tools that will benefit them long after they have stopped working with us. We use the work our clients currently face to teach them how to manage their time and attention, plan and prioritize, and become more organized, all so they gain confidence and become willing to take on ever-greater challenges. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Needham, MA. We employ hundreds of highly-credentialed, part-time coaches nationwide and have a much smaller, full-time staff on the core business team. We currently provide online coaching throughout the United States and around the world.
For consideration, please fill out our application for employment. Candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted via email for a short video screening interview, which is typically conducted over web conference (Zoom). Candidates who meet criteria after the initial video screening will be invited to a final interview conducted over a web conference (Zoom).
Starting pay is $40/hr for online coaching. Coaching sessions are typically 45 minutes weekly online. Coaches may have the opportunity to advance to higher rates of pay depending on their performance and tenure with the company annually.
Training and Supervision
Before being matched with clients, coaches must participate in company provided paid training, which includes webinars and live online training sessions. Coaches are provided an opportunity for both ongoing professional development and supervision, our coaches see this as a huge benefit to their growth.
Coaching sessions are typically 45 minutes weekly online. Our coaches provide check-ins with clients between their sessions often via text, maintain portal notes for each client, and follow up with parents/clients after each coaching session.
We strongly encourage candidates to visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do before applying. Our coaches appreciate the opportunity to gain access to free ongoing professional development, high quality training and support, over 300 tools to support Executive Function skills, and the chance to really make a difference in a person’s life.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Beyond BookSmart is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Beyond BookSmart will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
L'Oreal Piscataway, NJ 08854 $22.81 an hour Today
Five Star Call Centers Remote in Tulsa, OK 74104 $13 an hour 2 days ago
ASAP Fence & Gates, LLC Lakewood Ranch, FL+2 locations $400 - $2,000 a day Just posted
US Federal Emergency Management Agency Maynard, MA $74,129 - $115,510 a year 4 days ago