OverviewKatzen Eye Group is searching for an enthusiastic, committed, full time Patient Services Representative for our Parkton, MD. office. Great work hours, No late evenings, no major holidays, a robust benefits package, a t eam oriented working environment where you are heard and respected as well as clear career ladder opportunities.
This advertisement is in an effort to build our team at Katzen Eye Group in Parkton, Md. Should your resume background appear to be a great fit for our practice, you will be contacted when a position becomes available.
This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most recognized leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. Katzen Eye Group was established in 1968 in Baltimore. Since that time it has grown to be one of the largest and most trusted eye practices in Maryland. Our staff consists of ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians and skilled medical professionals offering services ranging from basic eye exams to the most sophisticated testing and complicated surgical treatment of eye diseases.
We are committed to customer service, and making every interaction extraordinary while inspiring the complete confidence of our patients. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and success of our practices, and take pride in being a member of our team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and customers are treated by our employees is as important as the services provided by the doctor.
All of us at Katzen Eye Group are committed to inclusion and diversity. We believe today more than ever; it isn’t speaking the words, but starts with a culture of service, caring and listening and we would throughly enjoy meeting with you and discussing our employment opportunities.
A Patient Services Representative will be responsible for checking patients in and out for their ophthalmic/optometric visits, verifying and collecting insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments and in and out bound phone calls as well as computer input.
If you don’t have all the skills listed below, don’t be discouraged. No resume paints a complete picture of a person. There is a good chance that you are more wonderful than you think. So please apply.
**Eyecare Services Partners will now only consider candidates who can verify prior to hire that they either have been fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus or have started the vaccine process by having their initial dose before starting in their new position and are committed to completing that process within 30 days of starting work.
- Provide gracious, thorough and efficient care to meet the patients needs via face to face communication, phone, email or fax.
- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of patients.
- Schedule return appointments and set up reminder notifications.
- Collects patient data involving medical, demographic and insurance information.
- Identify, research and resolve all customer requests.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must have the ability to establish confidence and trust with patients.
- Must have the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure or stress.
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service, communication, telephone and grammar skills.
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Prefer one or more years experience working in a medical position where patient contact was required.
- Knowledge of insurance plans is helpful.
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
- Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage, 401k and short and long term disability.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Paid parking where applicable.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected.
- Clear career ladder opportunities.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
University of Maryland Medical Center Baltimore, MD 21201 (Downtown area)+2 locations Today
Deutsche Bank New York, NY 30+ days ago
Guardian Equipment Chicago, IL 60642 (Goose Island area) $15 - $17 an hour EmployerActive 29 days ago
Breakout viral marketing group Remote $14 - $15 an hour 29 days ago
Berenson LLP Remote $100,000 - $250,000 a year EmployerActive 2 days ago