Who We Are
Crossmedia is the global media independent. We’re committed to doing media and business the right way, guided by the principles of TRUST, REASON and the pursuit of HAPPINESS. Crossmedia US was founded in NY in 2000 and is one of the largest minority-owned full service media planning & buying agencies in the nation. Together with our network partners in Germany and the UK, we are 600+ Crossmedians worldwide with big ambitions to continue to grow with soul.
Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three consecutive years- 2022, 2021 & 2020!
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London (plus many remote workers) we are 550+ strong. Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, NASCAR, Tommy Hilfiger, PWC, The Hartford, Capital Group, Invesco, Torrid and more.
And, we like to have fun.
Crossmedia’s One Marketplace team is searching their next Media Supervisor, to oversee the Paid Social segment of our national advertising campaigns. Our ideal candidate is disciplined and highly organized, yet comfortable working in a casual environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday.
Most importantly, you’re truly passionate about advertising and enjoy both teaching and learning about media. Here is a snapshot into the day-to-day of the Paid Social Media Supervisor –
- Compassionately manages an internal team of associates, training others to ensure best in class strategy and execution.
- Utilizes their expertise in brand strategy to translate that strategy into smart and sound paid social advertising tactics.
- Leads the daily client operations by communicating with clients verbally, in written form and through presentations.
- Works ‘hands on’ with social platforms natively (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media.
- Inputs information into social platforms, adjusting timing or details as needed.
- Manages budget allocation and pricing for social campaigns.
- Utilizes strong organization skills that set you and your team up for success in balancing tight deadlines.
- Collaboratively works with team to problem solve and find creative solutions to problems - no matter how small.
- 3- 4+ years of hands-on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media.
- Previous experience planning and executing ad campaigns on a mix of the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Adwords/Bing.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.
- Commitment to building strong and productive relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues
Why Work for Us?
It’s more than just doing the job, it’s about doing things the right way and living our values of Trust, Reason and Happiness, day-in and day-out. Our culture is of the upmost importance, and we lead with a genuine and authentic approach.
· Fully Funded Medical Benefits
· Fully Funded Dental
· Fully Funded Vision
· Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Student Loan Reimbursment
· 401k Match
· ‘ Pursuit of Happiness’ Fund (monthly allowance towards whatever makes you happy!)
· Flexible Spending Account
· Education Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program
· Twice year reviews and career path planning
· Diversity & Inclusion Program
· Long Term Disability
· Short Term Disability
· Pet Insurance
· Legal Assistance
· Remote Work
· Transit Benefits
· ‘Burger Day’ (Free Burgers every Friday)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Paid Social Campaign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advertising, Media or Marketing Agency: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote