Job descriptionOverview: Full-Time Opportunity #LI-Hybrid
Your Part-Time Controller, LLC, (YPTC) is a national leader in providing outsourced accounting services to nonprofit organizations, and a Best Place to Work, with over 400 staff. YPTC was named one of the TOP 100 ACCOUNTING FIRMS and the 5th FASTEST GROWING ACCOUTING FIRM IN THE COUNTRY! We respect our employees and recognize that our people are our greatest asset, therefore we encourage our staff to enjoy a life outside of work. YPTC offers a 35-hour standard work week with paid overtime and no tax season.
Learn more about us at https://www.yptc.com/about/.
At YPTC, regardless of your role, you are part of the team! We want you to grow and succeed the Accountant role offers promotion potential to a Controller-level position, as well as other opportunities for challenges, growth, and professional development. We are now incorporating a hybrid model for all of our positions, which means you will work both from home and on-site, when it is safe to do so. Responsibilities:
- Weekly and monthly processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly financials and related analysis
- Grant tracking and monitoring
- Cash flow projections and monitoring
- Preparation for outside audits
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience that can come from public accounting and/or industry
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of / interest in learning multiple accounting software packages; QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Intermediate-level Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to client offices as needed when it is safe to do so
- Nonprofit experience preferred, but not required
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition for employment
- A BEST PLACE TO WORK! YPTC is recognized a best place to work in Inc. Magazine and Accounting Today
- Top 100 and 5th Fastest Growing Accounting Firm in the country as listed in Accounting Today
- Work with a mission-driven purpose serving nonprofit organizations
- A culture of support, enabling our staff to succeed
- A thriving, growing firm, with unlimited opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Abundant paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Ample professional development opportunities and reimbursement
- Company provided laptop and technology stipend
- Covid Responsible Workplace ™
- Hybrid work environment
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now or visit our website, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller. Questions? Contact [email protected] om .
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
BCD Travel Corporate +14 locationsRemote 3 days ago
McDonaldâs Saint Paul, MN 55111+1 location Up to $18 an hour 30+ days ago
Rainbow Energy Center Underwood, ND 58576 $33 - $48 an hour EmployerActive 2 days ago
Circle Medical Remote in New Jersey 30+ days ago