Gallery Media Group is a rapidly growing digital media company whose mission is to "make positivity louder." Its three key sectors include:
- Media + Publishing: PureWow, a women's lifestyle brand; ONE37pm, a men's lifestyle brand at the intersection of culture, music, NFTs and sports; and a collection of premium podcast shows that includes the GaryVee Audio Experience, Mom Brain, In House with Arielle Charnas, Royally Obsessed and The CMO Podcast with Jim Stengel.
- Social Portfolio: 50+ owned + operated accounts across TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, including running TikTok accounts for brand partners
- Talent and Influencer Arm: Strategy and activations ranging from celebrity partnerships and stunts to year long ambassadorships and campaign work across platforms and categories
We are seeking an Editorial Assistant to join our growing PureWow editorial team. This candidate, who will support the editorial team, should be an energetic self-starter with a strong attention to detail (and an interest in the content areas we cover, naturally).
- Enter all story content into the CMS
- Research photos and perform light editing in Photoshop
- Assist editors with research and other projects, such as calling in products
- Occasionally pitch ideas and write engaging and relevant web content
- Provide general support to the editorial team and complete necessary administrative work
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience or internships
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as needed
In 3 Months You Will...
- Be proficient in our internal CMS system, Photoshop and our editorial workflow as it relates to copy editing, story approvals, image research and more
- Start to pitch (and occasionally) write content for our news vertical
- Work closely with our editorial team on brainstorms for various special projects and initiatives that come up
- Collaborate openly with all of editorial, but specifically top editors, to produce high standards of finished work in a timely matter
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical, dental and vision), 401k, unlimited vacation