New England Hospitality
New England Hospitality is dedicated to excellence in service, helping you to create the perfect getaway in the beautiful New England states.
New England Hospitality is a family-owned and operated collection of hotels throughout New England. NEH was founded in 2002 with the purchase of our first hotel, the Essex Street Inn, located in Newburyport, MA.
Over the years, our vision has not changed: it is our desire to serve our valued guests and our community with pride and a dedication to service. From eclectic downtown Newburyport to the White Mountains of New Hampshire to the stunning scenery of central Maine, we have your lodging needs covered.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location