Tutor Time, Educational Daycare and Preschool is Now Hiring!
Work part time! When you want!
Learning Care Group (parent company of Tutor Time) is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021 US Best Managed Company! We are looking for change makers who never stop being curious, inventive, and open-hearted. Is that you?
· No nights or weekends!
· Paid holidays and paid time off for full-time
· Tuition reimbursement plan and free CDA program
· Opportunity for upward advancement
· Competitive pay rates based on your experience and education.
· Health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees
· Full time and part time available
· Child care discount available
What you’ll do as a team member with Tutor Time:
· Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
· Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
· Complete extensive training that provides comprehensive insight on child care and child-development topics
· Implement company provided curriculum while creating fun and interactive learning experiences.
Who we’re interested in speaking to:
· Individuals who are energetic, dependable, and passionate about working with children
· Experience working in a licensed childcare center or related field
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must have completed a high school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.10 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations