Project Architect / Project Manager
Bolt Design is looking for Project Architect in the state of New York who is able to serve as a Project Lead for Projects in the NY & NJ area
- Bachelor's degree in architecture (master's degree preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in an architecture office (internships not counted)
- Proven ability to coordinate and direct in-house teams
- Dexterity in technical detailing, coordination, and design skills
- Professional verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Skillful analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with preparation and layout of architectural contract documents and specifications for New York City
- Robust knowledge of codes Solid planning skills
- Highly proficient in Rhino and/or AutoCAD
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
- Primary author of technical documents for hospitality projects.
- Lead coordination of project drawings and documents across team members and design consultants.
- Regularly collaborate and meet with key stakeholders to ensure design goals are properly addressed in document development.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects while meeting budget and schedule constraints.
- Build trust with clients via strategic and intentional decision-making.
- Take an active role in fostering a culture of rigor in the work of project teams.
- Mentor internal staff.
- Participate in initiatives to develop and enhance technical and design standards.
- Collaborate around activities that strengthen our company culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Project Architect: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations