****LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY****
Schedule: Wednesday 1-5, Thursday – Saturday 7am-7pm (3.5 days – 40 hours)
Children: Two children ages 2 years old and 5 months old.
Compensation: $35/h DOE + Benefits
A high profile travel family is looking for a full-time nanny. The family has two children, ages 2 and 5 months old. They will have two nannies. The days the nannies work together, each nanny will watch one child. On the days where it is just one nanny, that nanny will watch both children (one day per week with both children).
They need a nanny that is professional and respects the family’s privacy. The candidate needs to be organized, detail-oriented and doesn’t need to be micromanaged. The family prefers structured play and the nanny will need to make a schedule of the children’s day-to-day activities; such as going to the museum, parks, etc. Other duties include cleaning and children’s laundry. They will have a pool at their house and the nanny will need to be a good swimmer and be comfortable swimming with the children.
The family travels often including internationally and goes to Hawaii frequently. The candidate will need to be flexible on travel and have a valid passport. They are requiring that the candidate will be vaccinated.
- Light Cleaning
- Cooking for Children
- Children's Laundry
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Travel domestically and abroad with the family
- Planning activities
- Detail organized
- Flexible with schedule
- Respect their privacy
- Good swimmer and comfortable swimming with children
- No personal phone use while on duty
- $200 monthly stipend for health insurance
- 5 paid sick days
- 5 paid vacation days
- Guaranteed Pay. Will be paid if the family is on vacation, traveling, etc.
- Paid Holidays- Time and a half if worked (New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Nannies will be reimbursed for mileage, child expenses, travel expenses
- 5+ years of experience working with toddlers and infants
- Some college, not mandatory
- First Aid Training, CPR Training
- Reliable Vehicle
- Must have a passport
- Up to date on Vaccines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Living in Los Angeles: 5 years (Required)
- Rota Nanny: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location