About the Role
kea is looking for an experienced, passionate, and humble Customer Success Representative to join our team to help us scale to the next level. This position is a mix of Customer Success (proactive) and Customer Support (reactive). If you're obsessed with data-driven decision making and helping customers, then this role is for you! You will help to onboard new clients and proactively/reactively address customer issues as they arise, so it is essential that you're very detailed, punctual and professional in all communications. In this fully-remote role, being highly-accountable is essential as you will split your time between working independently and alongside other Customer Success Representatives, sometimes with very minimal oversight.
You will find this role exhilarating if you genuinely enjoy being the operational eyes and ears of a business while keeping customers' experience front and center at all times.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Monitoring real-time metrics to maintain healthy call center production and being proactive when signs of poor health occur. Promptly answer inbound support emails and respond to customer inquiries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Communicating with the kea Operations and Product departments, and BPO leads when solving issues related to the ordering platform or agent staffing; escalating to kea Account Management and Leadership as needed.
- Support onboarding of new customers by creating accounts in kea's database, verifying telephony setup and answering questions.
- Help maintain kea's knowledge base for customers and assist in the creation of new SOP's.
- Track and document all happenings in HubSpot, follow up on open tickets from earlier in the day/week.
- Contact Restaurant partner locations as needed to facilitate order recovery.
What's in it for YOU:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to “wear lots of hats” and accelerate your career
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture
What sets you up for success:
- 3+ years of experience in a data-heavy, technical-product-focused customer support/success role. True call center experience would be a plus.
- Flexible/open availability.
- Metrics-savvy & Proactive: experience monitoring metrics real-time and making decisions based on data to protect business stability and efficiency.
- Accountable & Independent: you're self-directed and take pride in your work. It's clear that you're invested in your own professional growth, as well as the growth of the company you represent.
- Tech savvy: you're computer-savvy. CRM/ticketing system experience is preferred, but not required.