Bigsby's Folly is a full-production craft winery, restaurant and private events venue located in the heart of RiNo. We pair the authenticity of California's most prestigious vineyards with the approachability of our Roaring 20s-inspired tasting room and restaurant. In addition to producing and serving our own wines, we offer an ever changing selection of guest wines, beer and speciality cocktails. Private events, wine tastings and tours are also a large part of our business. visit www.bigsbysfolly.com for more information. Must love wine, people and dogs...in no particular order.
- At least 1 year serving and 1 year bartending experience in a HIGH-VOLUME restaurant/bar. Banquet service a plus.
- Proficiency with POS technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional and polished appearance.
- Ability to work in a team environment on the floor.
- Wine knowledge is a plus, but we offer training and hands-on experience with the winemaking process.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment in a hospitable manner with professionalism and poise.
- Position entails standing and walking during entire shift.
Looking for candidates that are available for 3-5 shifts per week. Must have availability to work weekdays (starting at 3pm), weekends, brunch (Saturday & Sunday starting at 10am), and holidays. We offer generous staff discounts, employee meals, wine education, free uniforms and an exciting work atmosphere.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid sick time
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location