Looking for a New York, Miami or Los Angeles local who has at least 3 years of brand marketing experience and who can reflect that in their own social media presence.
A creative content writer with a sense of humor and knowledge of social media trends. Someone who is proactive and can come up with new ideas for a clothing brand. Knowledge of pop culture, relevant hashtags, memes, trends, etc. is a must.
College graduate. MUST include a resume. At least 3 years experience in retail, advertising, marketing and writing.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- College Graduate
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1,000.00 - $2,000.00 per month
The job position is remote
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Social media management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote