Job descriptionPerform a variety of basic tasks and activities during all phases of construction and do so in a safe and timely manner with the best quality possible. However, the main task is preparing and cleaning up construction sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards.
- Load or unload building materials to be used.
- Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures.
- Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth to prepare for construction.
- Operate or tend equipment and machines used.
- Help craft workers with their duties.
- Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as brooms and shovels, pavement breakers, jackhammers, earth tampers, and surveying equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in the construction field.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with supervisor/co-workers and understand directions.
- Must be able to utilize basic math and read a tape ruler.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, twist, stand and reach repetitively, operate moving equipment and work in hot/cold/damp/cramped environments.
- Candidate may be required to pass a drug test and Criminal background check based on job location/requirements.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc Tacoma, WA 98424 30+ days ago
University of Kentucky Lexington, KY+1 location $22 an hour 1 day ago
City of San Luis San Luis, AZ $129,917 - $166,561 a year 30+ days ago
Redimix Companies Inc Manchester, NH 03103 (Bakersville area) Just posted